In my professional life I have developed proficiencies in both business and legal functions and contributed to all levels of the professional organiza...
In my professional life I have developed proficiencies in both business and legal functions and contributed to all levels of the professional organization. Most recently, working with one of Utah’s top law firms has refined my analysis of key issues and document drafting skills. On the academic front, I have performed well, led several team projects and earned an MBA (2006) and JD (2014) degrees. I am detailed, pragmatic, smart and an energetic person and will provide the highest level of integrity, discretion, and professionalism.
Currently working in Complex Real Estate Litigation, JD Graduate, sitting for February bar exam. I am well-versed in US statutory and case law and know how to interpret and apply cases to set of facts with job. I am familiar with many FL laws in the real estate industry. I currently perform the following functions, daily and can excellently perform these tasks for this job today:
• document preparation
• familiar with court process, rules of civil procedure and filing documents with the court
LEGAL AND FACTUAL RESEARCH
• researching and clarifying facts of cases and assisting in locating key documents related to the case
• responsible for submitting documents to the court, distributing copies to other parties and indexing docs in
• collecting discovery from all parties and providing documents are requested.
• determine documents available and create systems for categorizing and organizing vit
Walking, local food, taking photos, art galleries, book stores