Marketing on LinkedIn can be done a number of ways. Manually through content and connections, Automation can be used to generate connections and follow-up messages or you can pay for LinkedIn ads.
While LinkedIn Automation tools like Biglinker reach out and create new connections for you to engage with. LinkedIn ads sit on the page much like Facebook ads do. They attempt to target the audience that will be most likely to click on the ad. Both offer great ways to scale your business and can be run at the same time. This allows you to target or connect with a larger group of people, stand out from the competition, and improve your brand image. Both LinkedIn ads and BigLinker are easy to get started. In each all you need to do is to create an account, identify your objective and launch your campaign.
Here are the 5 effective tips to run a successful campaign on both LinkedIn ads and BigLinker.
- Clearly identify your business goal and from there you will know the correct campaign objective to use. Most people running ads on social media platforms like LinkedIn and Facebook have no clue on what their real ad objective is. This is where you ask yourself what you want. Do you want to lead people to your website, grow your network, set a meeting, or just grow brand awareness?
- Identify who your audience is so you can deliver the right content to the right people or groups. Who are you trying to reach? If you are selling airplane parts would you target nurses for your audience? Probably not. But you might want to meet engineers in the airline and aviation industry.
- Use images or videos that will catch the attention of the audience. Give them a reason to stop scrolling in their news feed so that they will take a minute to check out your content and learn about your business.
- Create simple and clear content that will give value to your audience. This will help you build your brand and drive people to engage with your business. As Peng Joon says “Money is just a result of the value that you gave to the people.
- Be very specific with the Key Performance Indicators (KPI) that measure and track data that is important to your business.
KPIs like the following are good indicators when running a social media campaign.
- Followers growth
- Traffic conversions
- Social interactions
- Social sentiment
- Social visitor goals
- Social shares
- Web visitors from social channel
- Social visitors conversion rates
There are many ways to go about marketing online, Social media platforms are an excellent choice, whether the leads are generated using ads or organically, these platforms give us all the opportunity to connect with each other.